Harness calculator for plastic fibres »
Harness calculator for glass fibres»
How to use the program
1. Specify your order with a number or mark.
2. Select CE/CER common end: CE = ordinary, CER = randomized.
3. Select the fibre size.
4. Define the amount and length of fibres, and select the type of ferrules.
5. If Linear end fitting is selected, define the length. If you select another end fitting, move directly to "add".
6. Press "add" and your selection becomes an order line.
7. Repeat items 3-6 until your fibre set is calculated.
8. Press "print order form" and you will get a complete calculation in a pdf file.
9. Save the pdf file on your computer and send as an e-mail attachment to us.